As pro-lifers we are all faced with the media and popular culture telling us that we need abortion. They say that abortion is needed for over population… to protect women’s rights… that we need abortion because abstinence isn’t possible… where are these facts coming from? Are they even facts at all?
At the 2014 Students for Life of America National Conference, the top five myths about abortion will be addressed and disproved by doctors, researchers and attorneys. They will explain the truth behind these myths and tell us the real facts and what we need to know when faced with these arguments.
Here is the panel of experts we have gathered to address each myth:
- Abstinence isn’t possible: Kevin Bagatta, Real Alternatives
- You need abortion to protect women’s health: Marguerite Duane, M.D., M.H.A., FAAFP
- Abortion is needed because of overpopulation: Steven Mosher, Population Research Institute
- Adoption is worse than abortion: Russel Moore, Southern Baptist Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission
- Abortion could never be made illegal: Steve Aden, Alliance Defending Freedom Attorney
This exciting lineup is something you don’t want to miss!
This discussion will take place during the afternoon session of The Students for Life National Conference. Be sure to register today at SFLAlive.org!