Hey Everybody! Did you know that as a pro-life student group, you have so many FREE resources at your disposal to make a huge impact on your campus? As I was meeting with students around Michigan, Indiana and Ohio these past few weeks, I’ve realized that so many students we work with have no idea just how many resources and tools SFLA has for them.
You are on a important mission and SFLA is here to support you.
- Want a list of cheap speakers who want to speak to Students? Got it: www.studentsforlife.org/resources/speakers/. These are sorted by topic, and we can help you get discounts for some of the costs.
- Want a guide for planning your year? Got it: www.college.studentsforlife.org/2014/08/27/2014-2015-plan-your-year-guide-now-available/
- Want stylish graphics for your group FB/twitter/Instagram? Here: www.facebook.com/studentsforlife/photos_stream. You are free to use any of these graphics, as much as you want – but please don’t alter them.
- Need free tabling/outreach supplies? Here: www.studentsforlife.storenvy.com/. Contact your Regional Coordinator or e-mail email@example.com for the code.
- Need a guide on how to organize a particular event? We’ve got 35 guides for you: studentsforlife.org/resources/organize-an-event/
- Want a pre-planned, pre-prepared event every month? Right here: www.studentsforlife.storenvy.com/collections/812829-event-in-a-box
- And most importantly, FREE TRAININGS for your group: www.college.studentsforlife.org/request-a-training-meeting/
Trainings are the most beneficial thing available for you. These can turn all your members into experts on whatever you need (Apologetics, Recruitment, How to Run an Event, etc.). Your Regional Coordinator is trained to give you these trainings – let him/her help you! Don’t know your Regional Coordinator? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
There are several more awesome resources about to be launched for you in the next few weeks so stay tuned. In the meantime, help out your fellow pro-lifers and spread the word about these free resources and forward this message to your group officers or members.