There may be times when a mother facing an unplanned pregnancy may feel completely unequipped to parent her child. She may feel her only option is abortion. Pro-life individuals touch lives by helping women place their baby or child for adoption. It is important to show women in your community that adoption can be the answer to all of her fears.
Most women who place their child for adoption faced an unplanned pregnancy and may have considered aborting their pre-born children. Pro-lifers should rejoice with a person who has been adopted…that person’s very life may have been saved because of adoption!
Today, 46% of abortions are performed on college aged women, which means that women on campuses across the country are facing unplanned pregnancies and need to hear the message of adoption.
What’s in the Box?
- 15 “Turn the unplanned unto a loving plan” topic cards by the Radiance Foundation
- 25 “Ten Questions Expectant Mothers Ask About Adoption” Brochures by Bethany Christian Services
- 15 “Adoption: A Loving Home for Every Child” Brochures by Bethany Christian Services
- 25 Adoption Drop Cards by Bethany Christian Service
- 5 “Catelynn and Tyler” Booklets by Bethany Christian Services
- 6 SFLA Adoption Flyers
- SFLA Accurate Adoption Language Guidelines
- 5 “adoption saves lives” buttons from Rock for Life
- 1 discount code worth 40% off any “Adoption Saves Lives” shirt, tank or 3/4 sleeve from Rock for Life
How to Use the Box:
Set up a table display or host an informational meeting that focuses on the benefits of adoption. Use the resources in the box to distribute at the table or at your meeting. You can also invite a speaker from a local adoption agency, a birth mother, or a parent who has adopted to share at your meeting or answer any questions at your table. The week prior to your tabling event or meeting, make photocopies of the flyers provided in the box and hang them around your school.
Read 10 Beautiful birth mother stories here!
Check out amazing adoption stories in SFLA’s book Courageous – http://courageousthebook.com/
To request a box, ask your Regional Coordinator (see below) for this month’s FREE code. Once you have your code, visit our store – http://studentsforlife.storenvy.com/. Without your student discount, the box is not free, so be sure to ask your Regional Coordinator for it!
- If you are a high school student in CA, AZ, or NV, please contact Emily Wilkinson.
- If you are a high school student in OR, WA, ID, MT, or AK please contact Lisa Atkins.
- If you are a high school student in CO, NM, WY, or UT, please contact Lo Castillo (Martinez).
- If you are a high school student in MN, WI, ND, or SD, please contact Angela Erickson.
- If you are a high school student in MI, IN, or OH, please contact R.J. McVeigh.
- If you are a high school student in KY or TN, please contact Alejandro Capote.
- If you are a high school student in a state not listed above, please contact Missy Martinez.
- If you are a college, click here.
**SFLA Resources are only available to active high school or college student groups. If you are a youth minister or community member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for other options.
If you have any questions or comments, email Missy Martinez at email@example.com.