First, thank you for your incredible dedication to standing up for preborn babies and their mothers over the past few weeks. Thank you for taking the time to participate in the #WomenBetrayed National Rally and Speak Out Day. It is because of you that our human rights movement has made huge strides in the last few weeks and really in the past several years in reaching mothers going into Planned Parenthood for an abortion. It’s because of you that images have been blasted all over the world of this generation demanding an end to abortion and focusing care on both the woman and her child.
Second, we must continue this momentum we have worked so hard to generate, especially as we have Planned Parenthood on their heels. They are reeling from what has been shown to the nation – that they sell the body parts of babies they abort and betray women for profit.
We need to reach Planned Parenthood’s would-be clientele with our messages. We need to speak to people on the fence about abortion, the mushy-middle. We need to change hearts and minds – showing women that they have other options and the American people that we don’t need Planned Parenthood.
Through our amazing #WomenBetrayed campaign, we have finally have been able to take that message to millions of people! Our message was heard loud and clear. We were talking to Planned Parenthood’s base. Pro-lifers already know that Planned Parenthood kills babies, sells their organs and body tissues, and lies to women.
Now is the time that we need to talk to those who truly don’t know.
Tomorrow, at the National Day of Protest outside Planned Parenthood facilities nationally, we have the chance to talk to these women and mushy-middle Americans again. Let’s use it wisely.
This is what you need to do if you are going to one of the protests:
- Bring or make #WOMENBETRAYED signs and stand prominently behind the speakers so that people see you – and if media are there, your signs will be captured on tape.
- Bring or make signs that say “I AM THE PRO-LIFE GENERATION” – we need to show America that young people are indeed pro-life.
- Make signs that say “DEFUND PLANNED PARENTHOOD,” “I REGRET MY ABORTION,” and “There is HOPE & HEALING after Abortion!” No organization that sells out women and their babies for profit deserves taxpayer funding.
- Print out really cool maps from Alliance Defending Freedom that show there are way more federally funded health clinics than Planned Parenthoods, which provide the same services but not abortion. This is where taxpayer dollars that go to PP should be redirected to. Print out the maps here: /state-by-state-federally-qualified-health-centers/.
- Take pictures of these signs at these rallies and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is our moment in history to make a huge difference in the fight against abortion. Now is not the time to be complacent. We have to keep the pressure on Planned Parenthood and our elected official in Congress and also recognize that we also must keep talking to Planned Parenthood’s own clients and those outside of our movement.