Now is the time that we need to talk to those who truly don’t know. Tomorrow, at the National Day of Protest outside Planned Parenthood facilities nationally, we have the chance to talk to these women and mushy-middle Americans again. Let’s use it wisely. This is what you need to do if you are going to one of the protests:
- Bring or make #WOMENBETRAYED signs and stand prominently behind the speakers so that people see you – and if media are there, your signs will be captured on tape.
- Bring or make signs that say “I AM THE PRO-LIFE GENERATION” – we need to show America that young people are indeed pro-life.
- Make signs that say “DEFUND PLANNED PARENTHOOD,” “I REGRET MY ABORTION,” and “There is HOPE & HEALING after Abortion!” No organization that sells out women and their babies for profit deserves taxpayer funding.
- Print out really cool maps from Alliance Defending Freedom that show there are way more federally funded health clinics than Planned Parenthoods, which provide the same services but not abortion. This is where taxpayer dollars that go to PP should be redirected to. Print out the maps here: /state-by-state-federally-qualified-health-centers/.
- Take pictures of these signs at these rallies and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.