Spring has sprung here at Students for Life, and we want to spread the message of hope to those who may have fallen victim to Winter’s lie of what a “real” woman looks like. This hope is found in the blossoming message of Abortion Pill Reversal. This little-known secret is growing and becoming more and more available for mothers who may have taken the first pill of the RU-486 abortion, and soon after regretted their decision. By using Abortion Pill Reversal, mothers can increase their chances of counteracting the negative effects of taking the abortion pill and save their baby’s life!
For the month of April, we want to provide you with all the materials you will need to spread awareness of Abortion Pill Reversal (APR) on campus and through a sidewalk counseling event. Your Event in a Box contains all the tools necessary to be successful with spreading the news about APR, and will equip you to engage women in conversation about resources in their community.
What’s in the box:
- Abortion Pill Reversal Awareness Guide
- Editable Local Resources Worksheet (upon request)
- Abortion Pill Reversal Flyer
- 25 Abortion Pill Reversal Drop Cards
- 20 Fetal Development Postcards
- 20 Post-Abortion Resource Postcards
- 5 Love Them Both Wristbands
- 5 Laptop Stickers
Inside the April Event in a Box Guide, you will find details about what Abortion Pill Reversal is, how it works, and where to send mothers who may want to reverse the effects of starting the abortion process. In addition to the resources inside your box, SFLA is providing Sidewalk Counseling Training by your Regional Coordinator to prepare for a sidewalk counseling event. After completing the training, schedule a day/time to go to a local abortion facility to confidently share your knowledge of APR and gathered local resources for those you meet.
Contact your SFLA Regional Coordinator for a
FREE Sidewalk Counseling Training for your group!
To order the April Event-in-a-Box, contact your Regional Coordinator today!
• If you are a student in CA, contact Camille Rodriguez.
• If you are a student in OR, WA, ID, HI, or AK contact Katie Lodjic.
• If you are a student in AZ, contact Jake Simon.
• If you are a student in CO or NM, contact Bethany Janzen.
• If you are a student in MI, contact Audrey Nitzel.
• If you are students in IN or OH, contact Anna Allgaier.
• If you are a student in MD, DC, or DE, contact Michelle Hendrickson.
• If you are student in VA or WV, contact Lori Cascio.
• If you are a student in PA, contact Angelica Corridoni.
• If you are a student in KY or TN, contact Brenna Lewis.
• If you are a student in NE, KS, IA, IL or MO, contact Reagan Barklage.
• If you are a student in TX contact Jillian Ferguson.
• If you are a student in NY or NJ, contact Keri Landeche.
• If you are a student in NC, SC, GA, or FL, contact Ryan Eyrich.
• If you are a student in MN or WI, contact Maddie Schulte.
• If you are a student in a state not listed, contact Tiffany Taylor.