Students for Life still has job openings available. See below and get us those resumes!
Full-Time Regional Coordinator positions open in Pennsylvania and Omaha, and a Part-Time Regional Coordinator position open in Rochester (NY)
The nation’s largest pro-life youth organization is hiring Regional Coordinators who will develop and improve the effectiveness of the organization by establishing and mentoring pro-life campus groups and encouraging youth participation in the pro-life movement. A Regional Coordinator’s work includes, but is not limited to, the development of new campus groups, improvement of existing groups, capturing of pro-life student contacts, and efforts to encourage member involvement in national and local pro-life educational activities. We are looking for persons with campus pro-life experience, a passion for abolishing abortion, and excellent leadership and entrepreneurial skills. This is a salaried position with benefits (full-time only). The Pennsylvania Regional Coordinator will need to be based out of the Philadelphia, PA area to strategically reach the state.
The Midwest Regional Coordinator will need to be based out of Omaha, NE to strategically reach the region which includes Nebraska, Kansas, South Dakota, and Western Missouri.
– Create a vision for pro-life growth in his/her region
– Start new, active pro-life groups per semester
– Improve the quality of the pro-life groups in his/her assigned region by:
– Consulting with group leaders to help them troubleshoot problems within their groups
– Organizing campus pro-life events with new and existing clubs
– Training students to be become more effective pro-life leaders and activists
– Coordinate pro-life students to organize student conferences, training, and activism events
– Collect pro-life contacts by clipboarding, using Facebook, attending meetings or other means and turn them into the Field Director for Students for Life of America communications
– Communicate with students and supporters via email, social media, phone and text
– Work with the SFLA Development Team to fundraise $5,000 of his/her travel expenses in year 1 (full-time positions only)
– Networking with members of the community who support the mission of Students for Life of America
– Organizing and executing fundraising events using his/her own network and with the help of an organizing committee
– Actively seeking out potential donors and asking them to support the work of Students for Life of America
– Regularly meet with local and regional pro-life organizations and others who support the mission to establish networks for work by SFLA and students
– Participate in weekly calls to report progress
– Assist the President and Executive Vice President with special assignments
– Must have valid driver’s license, insurance, and personal vehicle to travel region
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
– A positive attitude, good problem solving skills, and a passion for serving in the pro-life field are a must
– Some experience working or volunteering within the pro-life movement
Salaried position determined on experience. Healthcare (including dental and vision), Flex spending, and 401k benefits available for full-time employees.
Submit Resume and Cover Letter to: Tina Whittington at email@example.com.