It has been quite a semester for our groups. Your boldness, courage, leadership, and momentum to stand for LIFE has been seen across the country. It is clear that your drive to build a culture of life on your campuses is creating waves! Just look back at everything that has happened this semester-
- National Pro-Life March-DC
- SFLA East Coast National Conference
- West Coast Walk for Life
- SFLA West Coast National Conference
- Kristan’s Speaking tour
- SCOTUS Rally
- Lobby days we’ve done: Maryland, Kentucky, Colorado (writing thank you notes to pro-life legislators)
- Cecile Richard’s Book Tour
- Pro-Life Walkout
- SFLA Spring Tour-We Care
- Regional Leadership Workshops
Thank you for all the work you do. You are the hands and feet of the pro-life movement. You are shaping culture and creating a world without abortion.
For May’s Event-in-a-Box, we’re keeping it simple because the school year is almost over, and we want your group to celebrate all the work you have done. Celebrating is an important part of building team morale and retaining members. Use this time to personally thank members who have gone above and beyond and encourage those who have put time and effort into making your club a success!
In the Box:
- Award template- think of funny or goofy awards that you can give to your group members for all the work they have done this semester
- Pro-Life Future cards (for college graduates)
- Join the Movement cards (for high school)
- SFLA Tabletop Guide- start planning for next semester
- Pro-Life Gen wristbands
- Not in Box: Contact your RC to schedule a Leadership Transition Training so that your new leaders are ready to go next semester.
- Not in Box: Ask your RC for the most recent Plan Your Year Guide with your local events
- Hand off President’s Binder to new President
Use these materials and kick back and celebrate with your group, you deserve it! Contact your regional coordinator to order your FREE kit today.
Celebrate student leaders by watching and sharing a recap of awards given
to two top students at our 2018 Gala.