Step by Step Guide:
- Compile a list of common abortion myths and their corresponding facts that you wish to make known on your campus. You can target commonly held beliefs on your campus, or take a look at Live Action’s Pro-Life Replies playlist for inspiration.
- Use your list to create posters for your campaign.
- Consider using your posters as a group display instead of posting them around campus. Often, pro-choice vandals will simply steal or destroy pro-life materials, effectively preventing productive dialogue.
- Set up your display in a high traffic area on campus where many others will see you. Put the posters up for display using a wall, easels, tables, a clothesline, or any other method that works for your space. Plan to have several group members stay near the display throughout the day to answer questions from other students and also to record any opposition.
- Make sure all members working the display are educated thoroughly about the topic of your posters so that you will be able reach out to students who are interested in your group leading up to and after the time of your event. Being informed will also help you address students who have questions about your posters.
- Save your posters to use again!