Being an abortion abolitionist means that you need to learn everything that you can about the tragedy of abortion because you will be the greatest advocate the pre-born and their mothers have on your campus. Learning how to defend and express the pro-life position in a calm, caring, and persuasive manner is the key to changing hearts and minds. Use these pages to start learning about abortion and the pro-life movement.
Just the basics
- General Abortion Facts
- The Legal History of Abortion
- Fetal Development Facts
- After Abortion Grief
- Adoption, Another Option
- Abortion & Social Justice
- Sex-Selective Abortion
The Abortion Industry
- Planned Parenthood: Just the Facts
- Planned Parenthood’s Founder & Racist Past
- What has Roe Done for Us?
- Women Killed by Legal Abortion
Exceptions & Hard Cases
- What about Rape?
- What about the Health of the Mother?
- Prenatal Diagnosis & Fetal Anomaly
- Overpopulation, Limited Resources, & Poverty
Movies, Papers, & more
Looking for more ways to “Get Educated?” At the 2014 SFLA National Conference, SFLA hosted a number of world-renown pro-life speakers to help you become equipped to Be to Revolution on your college campus! You can watch the videos from our general sessions and learn more about being a Abortionist Abolitionist here. Here is one of our favorites:
Stephanie Gray – Answering the “I am Pro-Life but…”