Show your support for pregnant and parenting students this semester during the 2021 Spring National Pro-Life Chalk Day on Tuesday, March 23rd!
This is an opportunity for students across the country to spread the word about Students for Life’s NEW Standing With You initiative (previously Pregnant on Campus) that helps you and your group help pregnant/parenting women on your campus find life-affirming resources instead of abortion.
By chalking this March, we are peacefully spreading the pro-life message that women do not need abortion and ensuring women in need of support know that there are LIFE-AFFIRMING options nearby. Plus, we’ve added a fun competitive element! Keep reading for more on the prizes…
How to Participate
- Find a location to chalk (on your campus, in your neighborhood, or on the sidewalk near your local abortion facility) and reserve a space through the proper channels, if necessary.
- Join our Zoom training on Monday, March 22nd at 8pm EST for helpful Rapid Response tips. The Zoom link will be sent once you register.
- Chalk your messages between Tuesday, March 23rd and Thursday, March 25th.
- Take pictures of your artwork, post on Facebook and/or Instagram, tag @studentsforlife, and hashtag #Chalk4Life by 5pm EST on Thursday, March 25th.
Prizes will be awarded for the most creative, elaborate, and eye-catching chalk that effectively communicates the message that women do not need abortion to succeed!
- 1st Place Prizes: $100 Uber Eats gift card for your group and up to 10 T-shirts
- 2nd Place Prizes: $50 Uber Eats gift card for your group and up to 5 T-shirts
- 3rd Place Prizes: $25 Uber Eats gift card for your group and up to 3 T-shirts
Sample Chalk Messages
- There are 2,500 pregnancy help organizations across the country – we don’t need abortion.
- Women don’t need abortion to succeed.
- Be EMPOWERED to choose life.
- You are NOT alone – (insert phone number of local pregnancy help organization)
- At 8 weeks, she has fingers and toes.
- You are loved.
- You are strong.
- The future is anti-abortion, because…
- There’s hope and help – (insert phone number of local pregnancy help organization)
You will also receive a FREE resource kit just for registering and participating! We are excited to #Chalk4Life with you this spring.